Cacao Superfood Bliss Bowl (Raw, Vegan)
Bliss bowls, smoothie bowls and nana-icecream are definitely my favourite breakfasts! There’s something about eating raw breakfasts that makes me feel much better and full of life. I notice the difference in my energy levels a lot. During Winter, it does become harder to eat raw; but if you prep properly, these smoothie bowls and bliss bowls can be room temperature. This bliss bowl feels like a dessert and a treat; but everything in it is raw, vegan and full of nutrients.
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 - 2 kale leaves
- dark, raw, organic agave
- filtered water OR fresh non-dairy milk
- Handful of activated buckwheat OR buckinis
- Handful of shredded coconut
- Handful berries
- Handful chia seeds
- Blend bananas, cacao, kale, water/milk and agave in a blender. Add liquid gradually until you get the desired consistency. Add to a bowl.
- Top with buckwheat, chia seeds, coconut and berries. Or top with whichever ingredients you prefer. Goes really well with activated nuts as well.