Berry Ice Cream (Raw, Vegan)
How beautiful is conscious, live food?! This beautiful, scrumptious ice cream is completely live, organic, vegan and raw. Raw foods are key to health and spiritual development, as they're higher in nutritional value and energy. No ice cream maker necessary!
- 3 medium organic bananas - frozen*
- Dash organic coconut milk
- 3 - 4 handfuls organic berries (I used blackberries)
- Dash organic, raw, dark agave syrup (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to stop blending every so often, and use a spoon to push the mix down, before blending again. The mixture will look crumby, then doughy, then it will turn creamy.
- Top with coconut, berries, chia, buckinis or nuts and serve.
- * Peel and slice bananas before freezing them.