- 20 g quinoa
- 250 g flour
- 7 g dry yeast
- a pinch of salt
- 150 g plain yoghurt
- 10 ml olive oil
- 50 ml water
- Cook the quinoa per package instruction.
- Afterwards, mix quinoa with remaining ingredients except the water until dough is smooth (if dough is too sticky, add more flour.
- Then, Knead dough for 5min, form to a ball, cover dough and let rise for one hour at a hot place until dough has doubled.
- After that, form little balls (buns) out of the dough, transfer them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and let rise for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven at 180 ° C and after buns have risen, bake them for approx 20min, until a toothpick comes out clean.