Vegan Mousse Au Chocolat
- 100 g sweet potatoes
- 100 g silken tofu
- 2 tbsp cacao, oil-reduced
- some vanilla
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- optional more sweetener like stevia
- 100 g dark chocolate
- coconut milk or other vegan sorts of milk
- Peel, cut and boil sweet potatoes in hot water till they're soft.
- Mix the silken tofu in a blender until it's a creme.
- Mash the sweet potatoes, add them to the silken tofu creme and mix everything a 2nd time, so that you get a soft puree.
- Add vanilla, syrup and sweetener and freeze for 15min in the freezer.
- Optional: cut chocolate and let it melt in a small bowl over a pot with boiled water. Add some tbsp milk and don’t forget to stir constantly!
- Take out, pour melted chocolate over it and enjoy with fruits, curd or anything similar!