Valentine's Day Cupcakes
Here is what I did last weekend :) This recipe makes 10 cupcakes.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 80 g curd or greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 140 g flour
- 25 g vanilla protein powder (alternatively flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- handful dried cranberries
- Firstly, stir all dry ingredients, mix the wet ingredients and combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Then add the mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Afterwards, add the food colorings and mix until just combined and the has turned into a nice red.
- Afterwards, using an ice cream scoop, fill the dough into cupcake molds and bake at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.