Valentine`s Day Blueberry Muffins
The Valentine 's Day is not far and what can not be missing on this day? Exactly, muffins ! Love goes by the stomach and such small muffins in heart shape are a great gift for the sweetheart! Since Blaubeer muffins are my favorite muffins , today's recipe is just for that - and, of course, in the form of heart. On Valentine's Day, hearts are simply part of it and everything with food is always great, so simply cook something in heart shape or bake and is already the perfect gift for the Valentine's Day finished! So off with you in the kitchen, apron, heart shape and go off the big Valentine's Day baking - maybe even with your loved ones? 😀 I've also discovered the heart shapes at the IKEA, but you can also use a few handcrafts to make alufoil out of several layers. Alternatively there are extra heart shaped muffin shapes.
- handful hazelnut brittles
- handful blueberries
- 100 g flour
- 40 g protein powder (or flour)
- 100 g granulated sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 150 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 20 g coconut oil
- zests of a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a separation bowl vanilla extract and the eggs with the almond milk. Stir in the dry ingredients until everything is blended so well (do not stir too long, otherwise the muffins will dry!)
- Carefully lift the blueberries under the dough and fill the silicone muffin with the dough.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs over it and bake 10-15min golden brown baking (toothpicking test!). Allow to cool completely.