Thumbprint Cookies Cheesecake
Makes 30 small cookies.
- 1/2 lemon
- 170 g cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 80 g butter
- 70 g cream cheese
- 150 g sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 280 g flour
- 20 g protein powder (alternatively flour)
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Firstly, mix all wet ingredients until smooth (3min), then stir in dry ingredients and Kneat to a soft dough.
- Then stir all ingredients for the filling.
- Form dough into little balls, place them onto a late lined with plastic foil and platten those balls with your hand.
- Push a thumbprint into the middle and spoon the filling into this thumbprint.
- Cover with plastic foil and refrigerate for 1-2h.
- Afterwards, transfer cookies onto a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper and bake for 8-10min at 180°C (don`t overbake, otherwise they`ll be too hard).