Sweet Potato Muffin
- 1 egg
- 100 g flour
- 350 g (raw) sweet potatoes
- 40 g vanilla protein powder
- 100 g sugar substitute
- a pinch of vanilla and cinnamon
- 50 g cream cheese
- Vanilla FlavDrops
- cinnamon-sugar for sprinkling
- Firstly, peel, quarter and cook the sweet potatoes.
- Drain water, puree sweet potatoes and mix with the remaining ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese with vanilla aroma and set aside. Then, fill half of the muffin batter into muffin tins.
- Add 1 tsp of the cream cheese mixture onto each muffin, cover with remaining batter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Finally, at bake 175 ° C for approx 20 min until a toothpick comes out clean.