Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- Firstly, fill a large bowl with cold water.
- Then, peel and cut the sweet potatoes and place them in the bowl and let them soak for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 220°C and line 2 Banking sheets with Parlament paper.
- Drain sweet potatoes, pat dry and add to a large plastic zip bag.
- Add in cornstarch and shake until sweet potatoes are lightly dusted.
- Afterwards, transfer the sweet potatoes back to the bowl and Drille with Olive oil.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk all spices, sprinkle over the sweet potatoes making sure to coat entirley.
- Spread sweet potatoes into a single layer on both baking sheets, making sure they aren`t touching each other.
- After that, bake the sweet potatoes for 15min, toss around and bake for an additional 15min until golden brown.
- Finally, pull fries out of the oven and sprinkle with salt, ready to serve.