Sweet Burger Cupcakes
Makes 12 little burgers.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp cacao
- 5-10 g chocolate whey
- 180 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a pinch salt
- 100 ml milk
- sugar substitute
- 1 tsp Nunux-Creme
- 150 g cream cheese
- red and yellow food coloring
- 10 g grated coconut
- green food coloring
- Mix all ingredients for the `bread' and fill into cupcake molds until there is enough for dough 2 cupcakes left.
- Mix remaining dough with the ingredients for the patties and fill into cupcake molds.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the bright dough and bake cupcakes all at 175 ° C for 8min.
- Let cupcakes cool down and meanwhile separate cream cheese in two portions. Doing this, one half colour with red food colouring - and the other half with yellow food - colouring.
- After that, shake grated coconut with green food colouring - in a freezer bag until coconut has turned green.
- Cut off the to of the dark cupcakes and separate remaining cupcake into 2 halves. Cut the bright cupcakes into 2 halves as well
- Then. spread red creme cheese Onto the lower half of the cupcake, place the `pattie' Onto, spread cream cheese yellow Onto the` pattie', sprinkle with green grated coconut and cover with the upper half of the `bread'.
- Finally, tuck into a big skewer, that`s it!