Stuffed Chicken breast marinated with Cajun-Season
One of my favourite dishes!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 100 g spinach
- 100 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 EL Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- salt, pepper to taste
- Firstly, flat your chicken breasts to 1/2 cm and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix mozzarella cheese, spinach, salt and pepper. In a second bowl, mix breadcrumbs with cajun-seasoning.
- The, spread 1/3 of the spinach mixture onto the filets.
- Pull edges of the chicken breast over the filling and fasten with some toothpicks (don`t forget to take those toothpicks out after baking!
- Afterwards, spread olive oil over the chicken breasts and turn in breadcrumbs-cajun-mixture.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 35-40min at 180°C.
- Finally, take out the toothpicks and serve.