Strawberry Cupcakes with Cottage Cheese
Makes 8 cupcakes.
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams cottage cheese
- 50 grams fat quark
- 1 pack Custard powder
- 50 grams Instant Oats (or flour)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sweeteners such FlavDrops, Xucker
- 100 grams strawberries
- Mix all ingredients (except the berries) until smooth.
- Then fold in the strawberries.
- Pour into the cupcake molds then bake for about 45 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Then sprinkle powdered sugar over the finished cupcakes and serve, that`s it!