Starbucks Double Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
Makes 12 cupcakes.
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 250 g cream cheese
- 50 g dark chocolate coating
- 100 g sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp chocolate
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate drops
- 1,5 tbsp baking powder
- 1,5 tsp baking soda
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- sugarfree hazelnut creme
- Firstly, place 12 little `chocolate mountains‘ onto a plate lined with parchment paper and freeze.
- Then melt chocolate in buttermilk over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile mix wet ingredients and stir in dry ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate-milk-mixture and fill into cupcake molds.
- Now, mix all ingredients for the cheesecake-filling and take the chocolate mountains out of the freezer.
- Afterwards, push a small hollow into the dough and place one of the chocolate mountains into the centre.
- Fill in the cheesecake-filling (onto the chocolate mountains), place some chocolate drops on top and bake for 15-18min at 180°C.
- Finally, sprinkle with some powdered sugar, that`s it!.