- 1 spaghetti squash
- a bit of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Vegetables + spices of your choice
- 80 g tomato puree
- 100 g grated mozzarella
- First, wash the squash, cut off the ends and cut it in half lengthwise. Then, scoop out the seeds.
- Next, rub the cut side of the squash with a bit of olive oil and place face down on your baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in preheated oven at 200 ° C for 30-40 minutes (cooking time depends on the size of your squash)
- In the meantime, in a frying pan fry the onions and garlic in oil and chop the vegetables.
- Add vegetables then simmer. Pour in marinara and add spices to taste.
- Afterwards, take out the squash and run oven at 180 ° C.
- Using a fork, scrape the squash spaghetti bowls to release the strands of squash.
- Mix spaghetti squash with your vegetables and fill into the squash bowls.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for another 15-20 minutes (at 180 ° C) until cheese is completely molted.
- Serve and enjoy.