Makes 6-8 pieces.
- 60 g basmati rice
- 50 g cottage cheese
- 20 g strawberry protein powder
- vanilla and strawberry liquid sweetener or other sweetness
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven: 175°C.
- Cook basmati rice with protein powder by adding it to the water with that you cook your rice.
- Add sweetener to the Cottage cheese and mix it with the finished rice.
- Beat the egg white until it`s stiff and lift it under the rice-mixture. If necessary, add some water, so you can mix it better.
- Fill in baking dishes and bake for 20-30min.
- Enjoy with fruits, curd, yoghurt or marmelade!