- 500 g cream cheese
- 150 g whipped cream
- possibly some milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Agar-Agar or gelatin
- food coloring
- Firstly, mix all ingredients except agar-agar and food coloring.
- Stir agar-agar into 150ml water and let boil for 2min (or let gelatin soak water).
- Shortly, let cool down and stir into creme mixture.
- Separate the mixture into 3 different bowls and colour 2 of them with the food coloring of your choice.
- Then, alternately scoop the 3 mixtures onto a cake mold and move the mold back and forth, so that the mixture spreads and a rainbow is formed.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours, that`s it!