Makes 6 pieces.
- 100 g flour
- 20 g protein powder or alternatively sweetener
- 2 egg yolk
- 100 ml milk of your choice
- 200 g curd or greek yoghurt
- Separate eggs and beat egg white until stiff.
- Mix everything (except the egg white) and pour in the egg white stiff.
- Spread the dough Onto a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes at 150 ° C.
- Cut the finished dough into rectangles and prepare the filling.
- Stir all ingredients for the filling, spread onto one rectangle and cover with a second one. That`s it!