PB Banana Cookies
Makes 8 cookies.
- 80 grams flour
- 20 grams desiccated coconut
- 40 grams Whey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 40 grams curd or greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 30 grams peanut butter
- microwave 2 tbsp peanutbutter until melted
- First, mash the bananas.
- Then combine all dry ingredients and mix the wet ingredients. Combine the two mixture.
- Add mashed bananas and stir until smooth.
- Then, drop 2 inches apart half of the dough into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper , add 2 tsp peanut butter per cookie (centrally) and cover with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 170 ° C until edges are golden and allow to cool completely so the texture will be perfect.
- Stir PB2 Chocolate with water or microwave peanut butter until melted and trickle over cookies.
- Let it dry before serving. Enjoy!