Pasta with Spinach
- 100 g wholewheat pasta
- 50 g passed tomatos
- stevia or sugar
- If you use frozen spinach take it out of the freezer.
- Cook pasta in salt water about 7-10min.
- Meanwhile, put the passed tomatoes in a pot, mix all spices and allow to immer with middleheat. The pink of sugar is very recommendable with tomato sauces because it emphasizes the taste of tomatoes.
- Once cooked, drain pasta.
- Add the spinach, whether fresh or thawed only at the end and stir into the tomato sauce.
- Now either mix the pasta with the tomato-spinach sauce or serve separately, done!
- Serve and enjoy!