- 2 eggs
- 15 g protein powder
- some milk of your choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200 g curd or greek yoghurt
- dried Goji- and Mulberries
- Firstly, separate eggs and mix egg yolks with the remaining ingredients for the dough.
- Beat the egg white stiff and fold in.
- Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add one tbsp of the dough onto it. Repeat until the dough is depleted.
- After baking take out and let cool down.
- Meanwhile stir the ingredients for the topping and add onto the cakes (with a spoon).
- Garnish with the dried berries. That`s it!