Milka Cake & Choc – vegan!
- 1 ripe banana
- 100 g sugar substitute
- 140 g flour
- 50 g plantbased/vegan curd
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- handful sugar-free chocolate drops
- 100 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- a shot unsweetened almond milk
- 1 bar of vegan chocolate
- Firstly, mash the banana.
- Mix all ingredients (except the chocolate drops), then fold in the drops.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the batter to a little bowl and stir wit cacao powder and almond milk until smooth.
- Fill the remaining light dough into molds and bake, place 2 pieces of the vegan chocolate in the centre and cover with the dark dough.
- Bake for 15-20min at 160°C until a toothpick comes out clean.