- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 170 g icing sugar
- red food-coloring (or raspberry jam)
- 100 g curd or greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp sugar-free hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- Preheat oven at 100°C (if your oven doesn't go that low, set to the lowest).
- Then beat egg whites stiff and fold in icing sugar, vanilla and food-coloring.
- Fold out a piping bag, spread 4 stripes of food-coloring onto the sites and fold in again (alternatively, use a freezer bag).
- Squirt the egg mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in 24 little circles (like roses).
- Bake for 1h until cookies are dry.
- Meanwhile, stir curd with hazelnut spread and cacao powder and put it into the fridge.
- After cookies are chilled, spread Filling onto 12 of the cookies and cover with the aiming cookies (like a sandwich), that`s it!