- 1 kg curd or cream cheese
- 4 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 27 g custard powder or vanilla protein powder
- 150 g sugar substitute
- zests of one lemon
- 175 g canned tangerines
- Firstly, separate the eggs, beat 4 egg whites stiff and rub off the zests of the lemon.
- Then mix the remaining ingredients and fold in the stiff egg whites, as well as the lemon zests.
- Then fill batter into a (silicone) cake mold, drain tangerines and spread them on top of the batter.
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Shortly take out of the oven and cover with silver paper (in this way the surface won`t be dark)
- And bake for another 5-60min, until a toothpick comes out clean.