Low Carb Pizza
- 2 large courgettes
- 200 g grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 100 g tomato sauce
- Salt, pepper, pizza seasoning
- toppings of your choice
- Firstly, wash zucchini, cut off the ends and grate them.
- Afterwards, lay a kitchen towel into a drip tray. add the grated zucchinis, salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Then wring out the kitchen towel until liquid in the zucchinis is fully expressed. Note: Wring out as much liquid as possible.
- Add cheese, eggs and zucchini into a big bowl and stir until just combined.
- Divide zucchini dough into 2 halves and transfer one half to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper as well as the 2nd half to a 2nd baking sheet and press down the bottom until very thin.
- Bake at 220 ° C for 15min until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, season the tomato sauce.
- After that, take out the pizzas, turn around and cover with tomato sauce, toppings of your choice and mozzarella cheese.
- Turn down the oven at 190 ° C and bake pizzas for another 10min until mozzarella cheese forms bubbles.