Low Carb Pancakes
Makes 12-15 pancakes.
- 100 g light curd
- 50 g almonds
- 60 g protein powder of your choice
- ome sparkling water
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut-oil
- 15 g cacao, oil-reduced
- 15 ml milk
- 15 ml cream
- Mix all ingredients except the egg whites.
- Beat egg whites until it`s stiff and fold in the pancake dough.
- Mix all ingredients for the chocolate cream in a little bowl.
- Butter a pan with some coconut-oil and fry pancakes until they`re golden-brown.
- Serve pancakes with the chocolate cream and maybe some berries or other fruit.