Low Carb Marble Cake
- 4 egg whites
- 500 g light curd
- 25 g chocolate protein powder
- 15 g cacao
- 37 g vanilla custard powder
- 1 lemon
- 30 g hazelnuts
- First, beat the egg whites until it`s stiff and put it on the side.
- Now rub the lemon zests and put it on the side.
- Then mix half of the curd (250g) and grounded hazelnuts (15g) with sweetener, chocolate protein powder and cacao and mix in half of the lemon zests.
- Fold in half of the stiff egg whites and put it on the side.
- Repeat 2nd & 3rd with the remaining ingredients in a second bowl.
- Cover a baking sheet with baking powder and add the two Doughs by tablespoons in turns to get the typical marble cake pattern.
- Heat oven: 160 ° C and bake for about 60-70min.
- Let it cool and enjoy with yoghurt, fruits and a coffee or tea.