Low Carb Chocolate Cupcake with Cold Filling
This recipe makes 6 pieces of cupcakes.
- 65 grams Chocolate Whey
- 1 egg
- 80 grams fat quark
- much milk until a smooth dough (I had almond milk)
- 5 grams baking powder
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 80 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams curd or greek yoghurt
- Sweetener (I had toffee FlavDrops)
- Mix all ingredients (add milk in small steps) and fill into cupcake molds (I recommend silicone, otherwise spray some fat or line it with parchment paper)
- Then bake for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C and meanwhile prepare the filling. For the filling: Mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Next, take out the cupcakes, let them cool down and cut a hole on the top of the cupcakes.
- Squeeze in the filling into the hole and freeze for at least 2 hours (or overnight).
- Serve and enjoy!