Low Carb Biscuit Roll
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- 40 g protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 sugar substitute
- Firstly, beat egg whites stiff and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients and care fully fold in stiff egg whites.
- Spread mixture Onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 10 min.
- Let cool and in the meanwhile cook custard by Following the package instructions.
- Carefully, detach baking paper of the biscuit, spread custard on the half of the biscuit and roll.
- Finally, cut into slices and serve with berries.