Juicy Bananabread with a Core of Bananas
Makes 8-10 servings.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 30 g protein powder
- 7 g baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 75 g curd or greek yoghurt
- 100 g instant oats or flour
- 2,5 ripe bananas and a half (for the banana core)
- a handful Goji berries
- Firstly, cut one banana horizontal in two pieces and put one of the halves aside.
- Mash the 2,5 bananas, mix with the remaining ingredients (except the goji berries) and fold in the goji berries.
- Then fill in half of the dough into a cake mold.
- After that add the half banana centrally onto the dough and cover with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 20-30min at 180°C until golden.
- Let cool down and serve with coffee or tea.