Homemade Raffaelo Balls
Healthier version of Raffaelo balls. Makes 15 balls.
- 140 g curd or greek yoghurt
- 110 g cottage cheese
- 20 g ground almonds
- 10 g coconut flakes
- 5 g white almond butter
- sugar substitute or sweetener
- 15 g whole skinless almonds
- Knet all ingredients (except the whole almonds), form little balls and tuck in one whole almonds into each ball.
- Spread more coconut flakes onto a plate and roll the balls into those flakes, until they`re completely covered.
- Finally, place them into the freezer for al least 1-2 hours. If you don`t eat them all, store those you didn`t eat in the freezer or fridge, so they don`t melt.