Homemade Kinder Country Bars
Healthier versions of Kinder Country Bars. Homemade.
- 30 g chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- some tbsp water
- 20 g puffed spelt
- 60 g cream cheese
- Stir chocolate protein powder with the cacao powder and a few tablespoons of water until a thick and smooth consistency.
- In a 2nd bowl: Sweet cream cheese and stir with the puffed spelt.
- Then add half of the dough into a cake mold (I recommend silicon, otherwise spray some fat or line it with parchment paper).
- After that press the cream cheese mixture until flat and add onto the first chocolate layer.
- Cover with the remaining chocolate mixture and freeze over night.
- Take out, let softly melt for 2-3min and cut into little rectangles.