Healthier version of Bueno. Homemade. Makes 12 pieces.
- 30 g whole hazelnuts
- 15 g milk powder
- 40 g ice waffles
- 150-200 g whole milk chocolate coating
- 10 g dark chocolate coating
- Firstly, melt whole milk chocolate coating and spread onto all sides of a silicon or plastic mold that has the size of a bar (Don`t use the whole coating, there left over more than the half).
- Freeze for at least 10min and meanwhile roast hazelnuts in a pan (without any oil), until the shell peels off.
- Let cool down and peel off the shell with your hands.
- Then prepare the creme by mixing hazelnuts with milk powder for several minutes until very smooth.
- Take out the mold, spread with more chocolate coating and add the ice waffles onto each sides and the bottom.
- Fill in the creme and cover with the rest of the coating.
- Freeze for 3 hours, melt dark chocolate coating and spread some stripes onto the Bueno-bars. That`s it!