High Carb Banana Rolls
- 1 pack dry yeast
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 mashed bananas
- 150 g flour
- 100 g curd or greek yogurt
- Mix all ingredients and form a ball.
- Leave the dough for at least 30-45min in a warm place.
- Meanwhile prepare the filling.
- Mix all ingredients for the filling and set aside in the fridge.
- After the dough is risen, kneat the dough again and roll out.
- Spread the creme on the dough and roll it (carefully) to a big roll.
- Cut in 6 pieces and transfer it to a baking sheet.
- Whisk one egg and butter the rolls with it.
- Bake for about 15min at 180°C until the rolls are golden brown.