Heart Shaped Cupcakes
Makes 10 cupcakes. Here is the link to the video: http://www.boomshalalaa.com/muffins-in-herzform-heart-shaped-cupcakes/#more-796 Happy St. Valentine's Day!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 80 g curd or reek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 140 g flour
- 25 g vanilla protein powder (alternatively flour)
- 25 g coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a pinch salt
- a handful dried cranberries
- Firstly, stir all dry ingredients, mix the wet ingredients and combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Then add the mashed bananas, mix until combined and pour the cranberries into the dough.
- Afterwards, using an ice cream scoop, fill the dough into cupcake molds and lightly push the side, so that you get a heart shape.
- Finally, bake at 180°C for 15-20min until toothpick comes out clean.