This recipe makes 15 pieces.
- 200 grams ground hazelnuts
- 35 grams agave syrup or honey
- 80 grams cacao butter
- 100-150 grams milk chocolate couverture
- a handful of almond brittle
- Firstly, mix all ingredients except the couverture and brittle and freeze for 30 minutes until consistency is not sticky anymore and knead-able.
- Afterwards, melt couverture in water bath and let cool a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, form little balls out of the dough and turn them with two forks in melted chocolate until fully covered.
- Transfer to a big plate lined with parchment paper and immediately sprinkle with almond brittle.
- Repeat with all balls, then freeze for another 30 minutes.