- 100 g flour
- 100 g apple puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spices
- 100 g curd or greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar substitute
- 100 g egg whites
- 1 small, ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 40 g vanilla protein powder (alternatively flour)
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Firstly, mix all ingredients (except the egg white) until smooth.
- Then beat the egg white stiff and fold into the dough.
- Fill the dough into a cake mold and bake for 175°C for about 40min until golden.
- Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar, that`s it!