French Toast Rolls
- 5 slices toast
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk of your choice
- Peanutbutter and banana
- cream cheese and berries
- Roll the bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Spread each slices of bread with peanut butter or cream cheese and roll up.
- Then whisk eggs and milk in a small bowl to combine and roll each roll up in the mixture.
- Melt some coconut oil in pan and place the rolls in there. Cook around 4min until each Sode is golden.
- Meanwhile mix sugar and cinnamon in a smalltalk dish.
- Immediately after removing a roll from the pan, place in the cinnamon- sugar-mixture.
- Serve with fruit, yogurt…