EM Special – Veganer Deutschland Kuchen
- 120 g flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 60 ml almond milk
- 20-40 ml water
- 100 g sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp red, black and yellow gel food coloring
- Firstly, combine all dry ingredients, mix the wet ingredients and mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Separate the batter into 3 bowls and stir in one of the bowls the red food coloring, in the second the yellow food coloring and in the last bowl the black food coloring.
- Then fill batter into a silicon bar form and bake at 180°C for approx 15min until toothpick comes out clean
- Finally, cool completely and fix one black, yellow and red bar next to each other with two toothpicks. Therefore, push one toothpick through the one ending of the bars and a second toothpick through the other ending.