Easy Courgette Fritters
- 200 g courgette
- 30 g flour
- 1 egg
- 1 spring onion
- herbs like salt, pepper, parsley
- Firstly, cut onions and rasp courgette.
- Sprinkle courgette with some salt and let soak in.
- Afterwards, squeeze the courgette, put into a bowl and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan, scoop 2 tbsp per fritter into the pan and fry on both sides until golden.
- Put finished fritters onto a plate and directly sprinkle with some salt.
- Repeat the process for all fritters and enjoy with herb curd.