Double Chocolate Cheesecake Banana Bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 60 grams egg whites
- 80 grams curd or greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams flour
- 40 grams chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Sweetener such as Xucker
- a pinch of salt
- 170 grams cream cheese
- 1 egg
- some zests of a lemon
- vanilla flavoring
- Firstly, mash the bananas and mix with remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Then mix all ingredients for the filling.
- Now, pour 2/3 of dough into a cake mold lined with parchment paper, add with the filling and cover with remaining dough.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 180°C.
- Let cool down for 40-50 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!