Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Delicious cake! Serves 8-12.
- 120 g chickpeas
- 4 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 kg baking powder
- 27 g custard powder or vanilla protein powder
- 1 lemon
- 1 kg curd or cream cheese
- For the COOKIE DOUGH BALLS: Mix chickpeas and stir with the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate sprinkles).
- Then fold in as many chocolate sprinkles as you want.
- After that add 1 tbsp of the dough onto a plate (lined with parchment paper).
- Freeze for at least 1 hour and meanwhile prepare the cheesecake.
- For the CHEESECAKE: Firstly, separate the eggs, beat 4 egg whites stiff and rub off the zests of the lemon.
- Then mix the remaining ingredients and fold in the stiff egg whites, as well as the lemon zests.
- Then add half of the dough into a cake mold (i recommend silicon, otherwise spray some fat or line it with parchment paper.
- Place the frozen cookie dough balls onto this first layer (possibly, you can add more chocolate sprinkles) and cover with the remaining dough.
- Bake the cake for 30min at 180°C & shortly take out of the oven and cover with silver paper (in this way the surface won`t be dark
- Afterwards, bake for another 60min, take out and let cool down.