This recipe put a new twist to classic Cinnamon Buns. Enjoy it with a hot cup of coffee.
- 7 g instant yeast
- 200 g curd or greek yoghurt
- some cinnamon and vanilla
- 50 g curd or greek yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Mix yeast with 50ml warm water and let sit for 30min.
- Then mix the remaining ingredients and stir with the yeast.
- Afterwards Knet the dough with your hands and form to a ball.
- Take into a bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and let sit for 30min.
- Meanwhile stir all ingredients for the creme and take into the fridge until dough is done.
- After 30min kneat the dough a second time, form little balls and place onto a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper).
- Bake for 15min at 160°C until golden. let cool down, cut horizontally and spread the creme onto the buns.
- Place its cover on the top, that`s it!