Chocolates with Giotto-core
This recipe yields 9 pieces.
- 60 grams Instant Oats
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Love
- 20 ml almond milk
- 100 grams almond brittle
- 1 pack Giotto (9 chocolates)
- Firstly, mix all ingredients except the brittle until smooth and place it in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the brittle onto a plate.
- Afterwards, scoop about 1/2 tbsp of the dough for one chocolate, roll between your hands and flatten it again.
- Place one Giotto in the middle, encase with the dough and roll into the brittle until all sides are covered.
- Repeat for the rest 8 pieces and place them in freezer for 1 hour.