Low Carb Chocolate Cupcake with cold filling
- 65 g chocolate protein powder
- 1 egg
- 80 g curd or greek yoghurt
- milk until the dough is smooth
- 5 g baking powder
- a pinch baking soda
- 80 g cream cheese
- 100 g curd or greek yoghurt
- Mix all ingredients (add milk in small steps) and fill into cupcake molds (i recommend silicon, otherwise spray some fat or line it with parchment paper).
- Then bake for about 20min at 180°C and meanwhile prepare the filling.
- Next, take out the cupcakes, let them cool down and cut a whole from the top into the cupcakes.
- Fill in the filling into the whole and freeze for at least 2 hours (or overnight). That`s it!