Chocolate Cupcake with Custard Filling
Makes 8-10 cupcakes.
- 1 egg
- 250 ml milk
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 100 g oat flour
- 40 g chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- sugar substitute
- 15 g instant custard
- sugar free hazelnut creme
- Mix all ingredients for the dough and fill into cupcake molds.
- Then bake for 20min at 175°C.
- Meanwhile cook custard after leaflet.
- Now, rub off the lemon zests, fold into custard and let cool down
- Let cool down the cupcakes as well. Then cut a small hole into the cupcakes (beginning at the top till the middle of the cupcake). Store the pieces that you cut out.
- Afterwards, fill the custard into a piping bag and fill into the cupcake holes.
- After that, cover with the cupcake-piece that you cut out.
- Spread hazelnut creme onto the top, that`s it!