Chocolate Coconut Clouds
So I now enjoy my free time until the next semester and doing exactly: baking, cooking and exercise 😀 This morning I have come up with the recipe for these fantastic chocolate coconut clouds and they taste amazing! See for yourself :) Makes 8 clouds.
- 60 g chocolate protein powder
- 20 g yoghurt
- raspberry flavoring
- 1 g baking soda
- 1 egg
- 75 g cream cheese
- Mix all ingredients for the clouds. The dough shoulderstand be sticky and not too liquid.
- Heat oven: 170 ° C. Pour the dough into cupcake baking sheets and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the raspberry cream by stirring all ingredients for the cream until smooth.
- When the clouds are baked, let them cool, cut horizontally into two halves and add the cream in between.