Chocolate Chip cookies with Chocolate Core
This recipe makes 8 servings.
- 100 grams oat flour
- a pinch of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 40 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40 grams curd or greek yoghurt
- 30 grams chocolate chips
- 40 grams sugar free hazelnut creme
- Firstly, melt butter in a pan or microwave.
- Then mix remaining ingredients except flour, chocolate chips and hazelnut creme until smooth.
- Add flour in 2 steps until everything is mixed well, roll into plastic foil and let sit for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Meanwhile with a tablespoon add 6-8 little `mountains´ of hazelnut creme onto a plate lined with parchment paper and freeze.
- After dough has sit for 2 hours, add with half of the dough 1 tbsp per cookie onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add the frozen hazelnut-balls onto each cookie and cover with the remaining dough.
- Now bake for 9-11 minutes at 180°C until edges are brown, the center should be pale.
- Let them cool down, so they get their solid consistency.