Makes 15 chocolates
- 55 g chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 100 g yoghurt
- maybe some milk
- 65 g shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 g white chocolate coating
- Mix all ingredients (except the coconut and chocolate) and fold in the shredded coconut.
- Form little balls with your hands and transfer them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake those at 175°C for 7 min.
- Let cool down and meanwhile melt the chocolate coating.
- Finally, drizzle chocolate over the balls and let the chocolate dry, that`s it!