Makes 24 pieces.
- chocolate sprinkles
- sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp honey
- coconut milk
- 300 g chickpeas
- 100 g grounded hazelnuts
- 50 g chocolate protein powder
- 20 g cacao powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 banana
- Preheat oven: 180 ° C.
- Firstly, beat egg whites stiff all and put it on the side.
- Mash the banana and mix with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Fold in the egg white and fill into a brownie mold lined with parchment paper.
- Optional with nuts and / or chocolate drops sprinkle and bake about 35 minutes.
- Let cool down and enjoy with fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese or the like!