Cheesecake filled with poppy seeds
Beautiful and yummy :)
- 1 kg curd or cream cheese
- 50 ml milk
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- 27 g custard powder or vanilla protein powder
- sugar substitute
- 1 lemon
- 250 g poppy seed filling
- Firstly, mix all ingredients for the cake.
- Then stir poppy seed filling with milk and fold in 3-4 tbsp of the cheesecake dough.
- Fill 2/3 of the cheesecake dough into a cake mold, place poppy seed fling onto and cover with the remaining cheesecake dough.
- Bake at 175°C for 30min, cover cake with some aluminum foil and bake for another 20-30min.
- Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar` it, that`s it!